One of my Mastermind clients made her first £1500 from her new £99 online program this week.
She’ll never forget this moment.
I can still remember making £300 in my first launch.
I was SO excited, but SO uncomfortable with how easy it was to make ‘so much’. I didn’t get any sleep that night lol.
In my Facebook memories the other day was a post I’d written in 2011 complaining how ‘expensive’ it is to go to Butlin’s for Xmas. It was £625.
Tuesday, I didn’t blink at spending £650 on a pair of earrings.
It’s common for new Mastermind members to believe that they specifically can’t charge £99 for an online program.
The person who has just sold 15x £99 programs was charging £27 for an online workshop 6 weeks ago.
Their whole perception of what they believe is possible for them has shifted in a matter of weeks.
What I want to share with you today is whatever you believe is possible for you right now, there’s a LOT more available for you.
Whatever amount of money feels ‘a lot’ for you right now, will be an amount you won’t blink at one day.
But first, you’ve got to believe that is true!
A good book for stretching your beliefs by the way, is “Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself“.
- [Facebook T&Cs update] Are you prepared for this? - September 15, 2020
- Why do you need so much money? - September 8, 2020
- Are You Assuming The Negative Outcome? - September 5, 2020
- “I DON’T DO MUCH ON FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO NOISY!” - September 3, 2020
- Managing Disappointments in Business - August 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020