In July 2013, Bill was able to leave the job he hated to join me in the business, full-time.
3 months after that, we moved here, to the Isle of Wight.
In 2019, we celebrated July as our biggest sales month in business so far – £38,000 in sales…
… two years of the salary he walked away from!
All three of the above ‘wins‘ were generated from organic Facebook marketing. I spend very little on ads compared to my peers.
July’s results came from organically promoting on Facebook – to a total audience of FIFTY people.
I’m sharing this publicly because I want you to know what’s possible when you embrace ‘Mile-Deep Marketing’.
I want you to know that you don’t have to force yourself to act like an extrovert or feel bad that you struggled to consistently apply the strategy an extrovert taught you and it fell by the wayside.
And I want you to know that as an introvert, you have an INSTINCTIVE ADVANTAGE when it comes to marketing on Facebook (and any other online platform for that matter!)
Mile-Deep Facebook Marketing utilises your introvert instincts to increase your visibility and expert authority, without you having to shout.
It will change your relationship with your newsfeed and the way you use Facebook, forever.
And, it will massively improve your results from organic Facebook marketing!
I’ve written a BRAND-NEW and FREE guide to organic Facebook Marketing for Introverts, where I reveal:
- How to defeat Facebook’s algorithm and get more engagement – without having to post 10 times a day!
- Why the typical advice to “post every day” is wrong for introverts– and what to do instead that will bring you better results!
- The ONE sentence that will generate enquiries and referrals from your ideal clients– even when haven’t posted for several days!
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020
- My Facebook ‘Tactics’ to Avoid - June 17, 2020
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019