“Is it ok to share a win for the biggest one-off sale I’ve ever done?”
That was the post in my group that greeted me yesterday from one of my clients.
Claire is a personal stylist, helping her clients to transform their confidence through their style.
A week ago, she received an inquiry from a guy who was looking to gift his wife a 5* style experience and asked Claire what she could offer him.
When the guy called, she didn’t have a VIP package or gift voucher to offer him.
Truthfully, she didn’t believe she could command a 4-figure fee for her expertise until she started working with me.
Working with me is not just about learning how to get good at Facebook marketing, networking, and advertising to attract new paying clients consistently.
You’ll get all that, of course.
From the very first session, my clients report back that they have already learnt so much about Facebook that they didn’t know before.
But being a part of my Mile-Deep Marketing Incubator will bring you a mindset shift too.
From struggling to sell at £100, Claire made her first ever 4-figure sale. (£1200)…
From believing that creating packages to sell starts with ‘what will sell’, to creating a first-class premium experience that she is SO EXCITED to deliver…
The mindset shift from believing that the sale is the ‘prize’ to realising that SHE is the prize – and embodying that belief at a soul level…
… happened when she said yes to working with me.
The result is a gorgeous 5* experience for her client AND Claire.
And the icing on the cake, the cash is in the bank.
Find out from Claire what happened next, in her own words:
- [Facebook T&Cs update] Are you prepared for this? - September 15, 2020
- Why do you need so much money? - September 8, 2020
- Are You Assuming The Negative Outcome? - September 5, 2020
- “I DON’T DO MUCH ON FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO NOISY!” - September 3, 2020
- Managing Disappointments in Business - August 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020