- [Facebook T&Cs update] Are you prepared for this? - September 15, 2020
- Why do you need so much money? - September 8, 2020
- Are You Assuming The Negative Outcome? - September 5, 2020
- “I DON’T DO MUCH ON FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO NOISY!” - September 3, 2020
- Managing Disappointments in Business - August 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020
Facebook is ‘noisy’. There are a lot of people posting, competing for your newsfeed attention.
There’s a lot of people teaching you that posting more = more visibility.
And yes, for introverts who are NOT hard wired to ‘initiate’ (create content to post), this can seem daunting.
If you ever feel ‘not enough’ because you can’t match or exceed the extroverts’ posting volume, then consider this…
The more times you post each day, the more the algorithm hides your posts.
At a guess, I’d say the average person probably sees 25 posts a day in their newsfeed.
Space is limited.
Demand for that space is high.
Second and subsequent posts on a single day will go into fewer newsfeeds than the first post.
There is no point in you burning yourself out to post 5x a day when the algorithm hides 4 of them.
However, what we Introverts DO have is a BIG ADVANTAGE!
There will ALWAYS be 25 posts to see in your newsfeed.
When those are 25 posts that YOU enjoy reading, that YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS also enjoy reading…
… what you have is 25 hot air balloons floating past you each day.
… what you have is 25 hot air balloons you can travel in each day.
The original poster is the FUEL for that balloon.
You, the introvert who comments more than you post, are the BASKET underneath.
EVERYONE who sees the balloon sees the basket.
You don’t have to compete by sending more balloons up.
All you have to do is attach your basket to the 25 balloons floating past your ideal clients each day.
In the past week, I’ve generated $44k sales from attaching my basket to the right balloons on the daily.