In life and business, disappointments, challenges, and obstacles are going to take you off plan.
My way of managing these are simply to let go.
I trust that the plan with go ahead, or a better option will appear, when for the greater good, it’s meant to happen.
Because I have learnt the hard way; if I push and push, trying to force my original plan through to my timescale, I poison myself with the stress of it, waste a ton of emotional energy, and the outcome is less than satisfactory anyway.
We are never behind on our journey.
Everything births when it is meant to emerge.
When you accept that and let go of trying to control everything, your life and business will be ease-ier.
- Communicate Pricing in Your Sales Copy. - November 17, 2020
- The Route to Your Business Success is Plain Sailing - November 11, 2020
- How to Increase the Perceived Value of Time [Sales Copywriting] - November 4, 2020
- [Facebook T&Cs update] Are you prepared for this? - September 15, 2020
- Why do you need so much money? - September 8, 2020
- Are You Assuming The Negative Outcome? - September 5, 2020
- “I DON’T DO MUCH ON FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO NOISY!” - September 3, 2020
- Managing Disappointments in Business - August 12, 2020
- [Episode 1] One Simple Way to Find Out if You’re an Introvert or Extrovert | The Introvert Online Podcast - August 11, 2020
- [Episode 0] Welcome to The Introvert Online Podcast! - August 10, 2020