In life and business, disappointments, challenges, and obstacles are going to take you off plan.
My way of managing these are simply to let go.
I trust that the plan with go ahead, or a better option will appear, when for the greater good, it’s meant to happen.
Because I have learnt the hard way; if I push and push, trying to force my original plan through to my timescale, I poison myself with the stress of it, waste a ton of emotional energy, and the outcome is less than satisfactory anyway.
We are never behind on our journey.
Everything births when it is meant to emerge.
When you accept that and let go of trying to control everything, your life and business will be ease-ier.
- Somebody doesn’t know - May 6, 2021
- Four Steps To Writing Copy That Converts! - April 24, 2021
- Inspiration from Steve Coogan - April 20, 2021
- [Episode 31] I am stuck. I am overwhelmed - February 22, 2021
- [Episode 30] When Your Responses Are Unhealthy - February 15, 2021
- [Episode 29] Who Do You Think You Are Talking To? - February 8, 2021
- [Episode 28] Connection Request Assumptions that will Stall Your Business Growth - February 1, 2021
- Why Paying Income Tax is a Privilege - January 18, 2021
- Do You Track Your Abundance? - January 8, 2021
- You have many more pages and chapters still to write - January 7, 2021