In life and business, disappointments, challenges, and obstacles are going to take you off plan.
My way of managing these are simply to let go.
I trust that the plan with go ahead, or a better option will appear, when for the greater good, it’s meant to happen.
Because I have learnt the hard way; if I push and push, trying to force my original plan through to my timescale, I poison myself with the stress of it, waste a ton of emotional energy, and the outcome is less than satisfactory anyway.
We are never behind on our journey.
Everything births when it is meant to emerge.
When you accept that and let go of trying to control everything, your life and business will be ease-ier.
- [Facebook T&Cs update] Are you prepared for this? - September 15, 2020
- Why do you need so much money? - September 8, 2020
- Are You Assuming The Negative Outcome? - September 5, 2020
- “I DON’T DO MUCH ON FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO NOISY!” - September 3, 2020
- Managing Disappointments in Business - August 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020