Scrolling my Facebook newsfeed on Saturday morning, I commented on a post from one of my friends.
Later, an (introvert) expert saw my comment on the post and took a closer look at my profile.
We’re now connected on Facebook and will be speaking soon.
Extrovert Facebook marketers will tell you that the only way to be visible to your ideal clients on Facebook is to post more frequently.
That’s because extroverts instinctively initiate so posting is easy – ‘flow’ – for them.
Introverts instinctively respond – comment.
When you’re scrolling your newsfeed, reading the posts in front of you, silently, you’re responding to the words you read.
You can’t help it. It’s instinctive.
You’re doing it now, aren’t you? 🙂
As you finish reading each post in your newsfeed, you have a choice.
Scroll on, read another post, respond to their words silently, scroll on again – and repeat.
Or, comment and be seen on Facebook by everyone else who reads the post.
Any one of whom could be:
• Someone whose friend needs your help so they introduce you…
• Someone who has your ideal clients in their audience and wants to promote you…
• And/or your next dream paying client.
It wasn’t me forcing myself to post x times a day every day that put me on this person’s radar.
It was my comment.
It’s not me forcing myself to post x times a day every day or spending big on Facebook ads that makes me omnipresent on Facebook.
It’s my comments.
And it’s not me forcing myself to post x times a day every day that means my program launches average out to sales of £30k.
It’s my comments.
Something I – and you – are hard wired to do.
Please stop trying to force yourself to follow the strategy of extrovert marketers who are not like you.
You CAN attract a consistent flow of dream client enquiries from Facebook WITHOUT having to act like an extrovert.
And when you use your introvert instincts strategically and effectively to market your business on Facebook, you WILL build authority, increase your impact and fill your online programs with people you love working with, without having to pay for ads!
Next time you read a post on Facebook, comment.
Take off your invisibility cloak and you never know where that might lead you!
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019
- Algorithms and the Ever-Decreasing Facebook Post Reach - September 12, 2019
- Celebrating Our Highest Monthly Sales from Organic Facebook Marketing - August 7, 2019
- 17 Weird Quirks Very Few People Know About Me - July 11, 2019
- Introvert Facebook Group Owners be Like… - May 31, 2019
- How Introvert Coaches and Experts Sabotage Their Success Online - May 31, 2019
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019