Leading a free Facebook group is not for everyone.
First couple of weeks were fun and you had plenty to say.
But after the initial buzz had worn off, it began to feel like a chore.
You were troubled with thoughts such as:
⚠️ “I don’t know what to post about!”
⚠️ “It’s been a week since I posted in my group!”
⚠️ “Nobody is engaging and I don’t know why!”
To create an engaged Facebook group, you as the leader need to bring at least 2x the energy to initiating conversations in the group as you want your members to bring.
For us introverts, sustaining that initiate energy 365 days a year is not flow.
It niggles away at you that you aren’t nurturing your community. Over time it becomes a real drain on your energy and motivation.
However, there are two types of Facebook group that introverts DO enjoy – that much better utilise your introvert style:
#1: Support group for ONLY your paying clients.
Your role with a paid group is to support – responding to questions that your clients ask.
That’s right up your street!
You offer access to your group as a bonus to your digital products or online program/s.
Only those who have bought from you get access to the group.
#2: Free group that is only open when you are hosting a free 5-day Facebook challenge.
Hosting free 5-day challenges is perfect for introvert coaches and experts because you only need to initiate for a few days.
Your ideal clients will join your group to participate in your challenge. And because it’s an intensive experience, your members will be actively engaging with you and each other.
At the end of your free challenge, you invite those who are ready for the next step to buy your online program.
Having just delivered a WOW experience, you’ll have a queue of EAGER buyers.
Afterwards, there’s no further expectation on you to initiate.
You can archive your group until your next challenge, and go back into your natural responder flow, supporting your new paying clients who joined your online program at the end of your challenge.
Me and my introvert clients get SUCH a buzz from hosting challenges like this.
The energy is off the scale for the few days that the challenge is live, it’s exhilarating.
Your challenge content is structured for experience and conversions so you’re well rewarded with new dream paying clients coming into your program too.
And the goodwill you’ve banked from sharing the experience with your participants continues to serve you and them, reliably and repeatedly for the foreseeable!
If you’d love to attract new enquiries, subscribers, and quality paying clients into your online program or services from utilising your introvert advantage to market your business on Facebook – WITHOUT having to pay for ads yet…
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019
- Algorithms and the Ever-Decreasing Facebook Post Reach - September 12, 2019
- Celebrating Our Highest Monthly Sales from Organic Facebook Marketing - August 7, 2019
- 17 Weird Quirks Very Few People Know About Me - July 11, 2019
- Introvert Facebook Group Owners be Like… - May 31, 2019
- How Introvert Coaches and Experts Sabotage Their Success Online - May 31, 2019
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019