99.9% of the people you meet through Facebook won’t be ready to buy from you.
After all, we live in a “Trust Economy” – your clients buy because they know, like, respect and trust you. Building trust takes time.
But, you shouldn’t rely on them seeing you on Facebook to be able to build that trust with them and stay in front of their mind.
You simply must be building a database outside of Facebook so your business can survive your Facebook account being shut down.
That’s why I created a guide for my clients to create a “Viral” Lead Magnet (VLM).
A VLM is a quick to consume PDF that answers the most common problem your ideal clients have. They can access your VLM in exchange for providing you with their email address.
The nature of this VLM means that almost everyone you mention it to wants it, and you grow your email list from almost every online and offline interaction.
And because you optimise your Facebook account for downloads of your VLM, you’ll be generating new subscribers 24/7, on autopilot.
For the past 86 days, I’ve been running a Facebook ad to promote my VLM.
I started with one ad set targeted to one audience @ £10/day, then recently added an additional ad set to a separate audience, at an additional £10/day.
The stats after 86 days…
#1: Both audiences are COLD.
The people who see my ad don’t know who I am.
#2: The relevance score is still 10!
People who see the ad respond positively. This high relevance score also helps keep my ad costs down.
#3: Cost per email subscriber is still less than £2!
The newer ad set is edging closer to that £2 CPL (cost per lead) because the audience I chose is a popular one. Competition for that audience is higher so costs are higher.
The longer-serving ad set to a more ‘obscure’ audience is holding its cost steadily.
#4: Conversion rate on the opt-in page is 74.24%!
74.24% of the people who land on the opt-in page enter their details to receive my viral lead magnet.
#5: In the 5 months this VLM has been live, it’s added 1900 people to my email list.
(800 from this 86-day ad campaign and 1100 organic.)
Organic comes from the strategic ‘Mile-Deep’ Facebook marketing I do (and teach) – the Facebook algorithm is a mere irritant when you apply ‘mile-deep marketing’ to how you use Facebook.
Your visibility will be sky-high to your ideal clients, even if you haven’t posted a new update for a few days!
- Algorithms and the Ever-Decreasing Facebook Post Reach - September 12, 2019
- Celebrating Our Highest Monthly Sales from Organic Facebook Marketing - August 7, 2019
- 17 Weird Quirks Very Few People Know About Me - July 11, 2019
- Introvert Facebook Group Owners be Like… - May 31, 2019
- How Introvert Coaches and Experts Sabotage Their Success Online - May 31, 2019
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019
- Buy Facebook Ads? Not Yet! - April 19, 2019
- Authority Content: Consumer or Creator? - April 15, 2019
- You Are Not Good Enough! - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Group Admin? Read This… - April 5, 2019