99.9% of the people you meet through Facebook won’t be ready to buy from you.
After all, we live in a “Trust Economy” – your clients buy because they know, like, respect and trust you. Building trust takes time.
But, you shouldn’t rely on them seeing you on Facebook to be able to build that trust with them and stay in front of their mind.
You simply must be building a database outside of Facebook so your business can survive your Facebook account being shut down.
That’s why I created a guide for my clients to create a “Viral” Lead Magnet (VLM).
A VLM is a quick to consume PDF that answers the most common problem your ideal clients have. They can access your VLM in exchange for providing you with their email address.
The nature of this VLM means that almost everyone you mention it to wants it, and you grow your email list from almost every online and offline interaction.
And because you optimise your Facebook account for downloads of your VLM, you’ll be generating new subscribers 24/7, on autopilot.
For the past 86 days, I’ve been running a Facebook ad to promote my VLM.
I started with one ad set targeted to one audience @ £10/day, then recently added an additional ad set to a separate audience, at an additional £10/day.
The stats after 86 days…
#1: Both audiences are COLD.
The people who see my ad don’t know who I am.
#2: The relevance score is still 10!
People who see the ad respond positively. This high relevance score also helps keep my ad costs down.
#3: Cost per email subscriber is still less than £2!
The newer ad set is edging closer to that £2 CPL (cost per lead) because the audience I chose is a popular one. Competition for that audience is higher so costs are higher.
The longer-serving ad set to a more ‘obscure’ audience is holding its cost steadily.
#4: Conversion rate on the opt-in page is 74.24%!
74.24% of the people who land on the opt-in page enter their details to receive my viral lead magnet.
#5: In the 5 months this VLM has been live, it’s added 1900 people to my email list.
(800 from this 86-day ad campaign and 1100 organic.)
Organic comes from the strategic ‘Mile-Deep’ Facebook marketing I do (and teach) – the Facebook algorithm is a mere irritant when you apply ‘mile-deep marketing’ to how you use Facebook.
Your visibility will be sky-high to your ideal clients, even if you haven’t posted a new update for a few days!
Free 1:1 Facebook Marketing Success Strategy planning call with me…
If you are a coach, trainer, consultant, speaker, service-provider, or expert and you want to grow your Facebook and email audience, and attract paying clients into your online program through Facebook…
… If you have built an audience but they aren’t engaging or buying…
… If you’ve tried creating lead magnets, free online challenges, and/or paid programs that didn’t bring you the results you wanted…
… then we should talk.
Book a free “Facebook Marketing Success Strategy Call” with me now, and we’ll map out a plan for how YOU can get Facebook working for your business – FAST.
- Are Paid Facebook Ads Essential to Generate Paying Clients? - March 23, 2019
- Behind the Scenes Stats from my Viral Lead Magnet - February 13, 2019
- If You’ve Been Hunting for Membership Software, Try This… - January 31, 2019
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018
- Your Facebook Group Welcome Posts Are Cringe - December 3, 2018
- You Can Outsell Big Names on Facebook Who Don’t Understand This ‘Secret’! - December 3, 2018
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018