This month, I am the featured story in the Entrepreneurs Circular magazine.
It’s the story of the first decade in business, summarised into 1000 words. You can read page one of the article here: https://veronicapullen.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/VP+Story+in+EC+July+2020+Page+1.jpg
And page two is here: https://veronicapullen.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/VP+Story+in+EC+July+2020+Page+2.jpg
I was given 48 hours to write these 1000 words.
24 hours later, I had written 200 words and was busy doing everything, except writing. Lol.
As an introvert, initiating content isn’t our flow.
Walking into a room of people you don’t know and going up to someone to start a conversation, that’s not easy, right?
When someone comes to us and asks a question, boom! We are off. Now we can talk for hours!
So, that’s my tip for you today.
Next time you are staring at a blank screen or procrastinating over writing content, either pretend you are a third-party and ask yourself questions about the topic, or get someone to ask you questions.
And then watch those words fly out of your fingers!
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020
- My Facebook ‘Tactics’ to Avoid - June 17, 2020
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019