This month, I am the featured story in the Entrepreneurs Circular magazine.
It’s the story of the first decade in business, summarised into 1000 words. You can read page one of the article here: https://veronicapullen.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/VP+Story+in+EC+July+2020+Page+1.jpg
And page two is here: https://veronicapullen.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/VP+Story+in+EC+July+2020+Page+2.jpg
I was given 48 hours to write these 1000 words.
24 hours later, I had written 200 words and was busy doing everything, except writing. Lol.
As an introvert, initiating content isn’t our flow.
Walking into a room of people you don’t know and going up to someone to start a conversation, that’s not easy, right?
When someone comes to us and asks a question, boom! We are off. Now we can talk for hours!
So, that’s my tip for you today.
Next time you are staring at a blank screen or procrastinating over writing content, either pretend you are a third-party and ask yourself questions about the topic, or get someone to ask you questions.
And then watch those words fly out of your fingers!
- [Episode 31] I am stuck. I am overwhelmed - February 22, 2021
- [Episode 30] When Your Responses Are Unhealthy - February 15, 2021
- [Episode 29] Who Do You Think You Are Talking To? - February 8, 2021
- [Episode 28] Connection Request Assumptions that will Stall Your Business Growth - February 1, 2021
- Why Paying Income Tax is a Privilege - January 18, 2021
- Do You Track Your Abundance? - January 8, 2021
- You have many more pages and chapters still to write - January 7, 2021
- [Episode 27] When Did You Last Do This? - January 4, 2021
- [Episode 26] Making Micro Decisions for Macro Success - December 28, 2020
- [Episode 25] Take the Friction Out of Your Buying Process and Make More Money - December 21, 2020