Today it’s the final video in the 3-part series, but if you missed video 2 where I blew the “big list belief” wide open, you can watch that here
The 3rd reason why coaches, trainers, consultants and business experts believe they’re not reaching their 6-figure income goal is because they struggle with pricing
Not charging enough for services is REALLY common when the service provider is ourself. If ‘selling yourself’ is something you find difficult, then you’ll likely feel reassured to know that you are in the majority…
… and it’s something I have had to do a lot of work on myself to overcome too.
Ask around… you’ll find that most people have ‘stuff’ around money. It usually dates back to our childhood, and from lessons we subconsciously learned from our immediate family.
Deeply ingrained limiting beliefs.
Yet I’ve lost count of the number of conversations I’ve had with mentors over the years, who have told me to “just double your prices!”
If only it was that bloody easy, eh?
In today’s video, you’ll discover why hitting 6-figures is NOT about just putting your prices up when your own ‘stuff’ or your mindset isn’t ready to be there yet.
Watch it here;
In this video I reveal an easier way to recognise your own value, which by default will make you feel comfortable charging more – and will get your prospective clients EXPECTING to pay you more for your in-person time.
What is YOUR secret?
- Getting Ready to Comply With VAT MOSS Using Paypal - December 31, 2014
- Why a Combi Boiler Has More in Common with Your Business Success Than You Might Think! - December 18, 2014
- 3.5 Reasons Why Your Prospects Are Not Buying Your Offers! - December 11, 2014
- The Hidden Cost of Free when Income is in Short Supply - December 4, 2014
- The Reality of Serving Our Clients Versus Selling Our Products and Services - November 27, 2014
- Ethical Email Marketing to Your Linked in Connections - November 13, 2014
- Should You Auto Respond to New Followers in Twitter? - November 6, 2014
- How To Attract More Of Your Ideal Clients - October 30, 2014
- How to Reap The Benefits of Positive Feedback Posted Online - October 23, 2014
- Why The Rise of Ello Should Be A Wake Up Call For Your Marketing Strategy - October 15, 2014