“No amount of strategy will unblock flow.”
Earlier this week, one of my clients (J) posted in our group that she wasn’t getting anywhere with promoting her offer.
“I’ve posted every day on Facebook, but nobody is engaging.”
“I’ve sent emails to my list, and a few people are clicking through, but no sales.”
“Nothing is working.”
Thoughts like this indicate you are in ‘push mode’ – ‘trying’ to make things work, even when your heart isn’t in it at all.
In my response, I told her I could give her the strategy, but it won’t change the outcome.
Until she stops trying to push, no amount of practical steps will bring those sales coming in.
It ALL starts with you!
When your marketing isn’t working, STOP.
Breathe. forget about it for today.
Totally let go of what you think you ‘should’ do, and go do something else.
When you are heading to bed tonight, ask the universe for your next step.
As you open your eyes tomorrow morning, notice the:
… thoughts and ideas that float into your mind?
… words in posts you see in Facebook?
… road signs that you pass on your journey say? Read them.
… conversations you are overhearing, including on the TV or radio – listen.
You are being given YOUR aligned next step.
J did, and the next morning she posted again:
“I woke up feeling really excited, and inspired to do a livestream about my offer.
So, I did and I have sold two places already.”
If you are feeling stuck right now, don’t push or try and think your way back into flow.
Stop, notice and listen.
Create the space in your mind for youe right next step to be communicated to you.
Then do that.
And enjoy the results.
In my Introvert Online Marketing Academy, I’ll help you to unearth your hidden ‘money making’ gifts that your dream clients will be eager to invest in.
If you’re ready to discover how you can bring your ideal clients flocking to you from Facebook, and find your aligned offerings that you will sell with ease, take a look here:
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020
- My Facebook ‘Tactics’ to Avoid - June 17, 2020
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019