Recently, I was asked: “Are paid Facebook ads the only way to go with Facebook?”
Only a tiny minority of my clients are using paid ads.
Yet, even without ads, they are generating sales of their online programs through Facebook and filling their online challenges.
And, that is including selling their highest ticket premium packages to date, and quadrupling sales compared to promoting the same offer previously.
So, don’t believe the doom and gloomers of Facebook land. You don’t ‘have’ to pay to play at all.
At some point you will want to scale though. That’s the time to start thinking about paying for ads. Not yet.
You already have an audience – even if that’s only a couple of hundred friends, group members, or email subscribers.
Before you rush to ads to find new people, serve those who are already giving you their attention.
In other words, go ‘mile-deep’.
First step is to create an online program you’re super excited about, and that your dream client will be eager to buy.
This might be a course. It could be a package of 1:1 or group calls with you, or it could be a done for you service.
But, it’s delivered online, so your sales aren’t restricted by geography.
Then, craft emotion-based sales copy to communicate the value of your offer clearly, speaking directly to your dream client’s personality traits that make them someone you enjoy being around. Not just their demographics.
Now you’re ready to take your new program to your existing audience and you will make sales from the percentage who are ready to buy.
If they haven’t bought your offers before, it’ll be because something about your program or marketing was ‘off’.
Fixing that will change everything.
Next step is to nurture a ‘mile-deep’ connection with your existing audience.
Create a Viral Lead Magnet that 85%+ of your ideal clients will want.
If you have a Facebook group but they haven’t opted in to your email list, your Viral Lead Magnet will be a perfect incentive for them.
And, then an online challenge – a wow experience they’ll share with you, that moves them nearer to the result they want.
At the end of the challenge, promote your online program, and you’ll generate additional sales.
At this point, you’ll have…
– proven your offer sells
– made money
– been able to fine tune your dream clients’ traits
– and got clearer with your messaging.
NOW you can bring Facebook ads into play if you want to grow your audience and scale your visibility and impact.
While you’ve been showing up organically, your retargeting audiences have been building quietly in the background.
Meaning that when you do start advertising, you’ll be able to target your ads to the people most likely to say yes, so you’ll enjoy better conversions for lower cost too.
- Celebrating Our Highest Monthly Sales from Organic Facebook Marketing - August 7, 2019
- 17 Weird Quirks Very Few People Know About Me - July 11, 2019
- Introvert Facebook Group Owners be Like… - May 31, 2019
- How Introvert Coaches and Experts Sabotage Their Success Online - May 31, 2019
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019
- Buy Facebook Ads? Not Yet! - April 19, 2019
- Authority Content: Consumer or Creator? - April 15, 2019
- You Are Not Good Enough! - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Group Admin? Read This… - April 5, 2019
- Are Paid Facebook Ads Essential to Generate Paying Clients? - March 23, 2019