Imagine this… It’s lunchtime. You want to grab a quick sandwich and a bottle of water.
The nearest shop to where you are is Tesco. It’s not a store you have been into before, but you know a few people who shop there.
You’re in a hurry so you run in, hoping to find what you want quickly and get out before you bump into someone you know.
You’re just inside the door, when suddenly…
“WELCOME TO TESCO [Your name]!
PLEASE COME TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK AND TELL US WHAT HAS BROUGHT YOU TO TESCO TODAY… AND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!”
Seems ridiculous, right?!
That’s how 80% of your group feel when they’re tagged in your:
“Welcome to all our new members”
… posts in your groups.
Your group members who are feeling extroverted/happy to be visible today will be ok/tolerant of these posts.
Your introverted members/lurkers are cringing and irritated.
For your introverts and lurkers it’s pressure.
… Do they untag themselves and look unsociable?
… Do they force themselves to contribute ‘something’, anything?
… Do they have to find the ‘turn off notifications’ option to stop getting notified of comments from people who will likely never post again anyway?
Build a Highly-Engaged Audience of Raving Fans on Facebook and Attract a Consistent Flow of Inquiries and Paying Clients – With and Without Advertising!
My Mile-Deep Facebook Marketing and Advertising Mastermind is now open.
6-months, group and 1:1 support and accountability.
4x Live Masterclasses (start Tuesday)
Showing you how to apply Mile-Deep Marketing principles to attract your ideal clients, build a mile-deep connection with your audience, and enrol a consistent stream of paying clients from Facebook posts, groups, comments, and ads.
Twice-monthly Mastermind meetings (virtual via Zoom) – opportunities for 1:1 and group hotseats
Monthly group focus projects to grow your business through Facebook
£750 (instalments available)
Go here to get the details and reserve your place in the Mile-Deep Facebook Marketing Mastermind now… https://veronicapullen.co.uk/MDMM/
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018
- Your Facebook Group Welcome Posts Are Cringe - December 3, 2018
- You Can Outsell Big Names on Facebook Who Don’t Understand This ‘Secret’! - December 3, 2018
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018
- A Savvy Way to Use Facebook Group Questions - August 22, 2018
- Earn the Right to Your Audience’s Attention - August 17, 2018
- Morning Routine: Doing it Your Way - June 28, 2018