It’s been a weird start to the year, with what’s been going on in the world this week, but amongst all that, there are so many opportunities out there for you online.
And if I can help you with generating a new or increased income online, from using the skills and knowledge you’ve been gifted to help the people who wish they knew what you do, I’m here for you.
One of the strongest ways I’ve learnt that will help you feel wealthier is tracking the individual amounts of abundance you attract.
I have been recommending my clients use Denise DT’s money tracking app, but when it was removed from the App Store, I started looking for an alternative option for tracking income AND value received but found nothing.
So, I created my own Abundance Tracking Journal.
It’s 100 pages (will last a few years) and you can buy a copy for £4.99 from all Amazon sites.
Each double page covers a calendar month, with a line per day to enter your money and value received on that day.
In the money column, list all amounts that come into your bank or PayPal account each day per month.
In the value column, list all the intangible extras: like the coin you found, the thing you intended to buy but were gifted, or the unexpected discount applied at checkout.
There’s no ‘look inside’ on the Amazon listing yet, so I’ve posted pictures of the inner pages on my Facebook page here, if you’d like to see inside.
If one of your goals this year is to increase your income, the Abundance Tracking Journal will give you your monthly tally of how abundant you are.
- Why Paying Income Tax is a Privilege - January 18, 2021
- Do You Track Your Abundance? - January 8, 2021
- You have many more pages and chapters still to write - January 7, 2021
- Communicate Pricing in Your Sales Copy. - November 17, 2020
- The Route to Your Business Success is Plain Sailing - November 11, 2020
- How to Increase the Perceived Value of Time [Sales Copywriting] - November 4, 2020
- [Facebook T&Cs update] Are you prepared for this? - September 15, 2020
- Why do you need so much money? - September 8, 2020
- Are You Assuming The Negative Outcome? - September 5, 2020
- “I DON’T DO MUCH ON FACEBOOK. IT’S TOO NOISY!” - September 3, 2020