On a training call recently, I heard the phrase ‘earn once, be forgiven later’ to refer to sending emails to your list.
What this person meant was, once your emails have earned you the right to your audience’s inbox and eyeballs, the rapport, trust, and connection you will have built will see you through practically anything in the future.
The same is true of building a personal brand business online.
- Putting the time, energy, and effort into showing up,
- Adding value, sharing what you’re about,
- Being YOU,
- Spending time in the comments, having CONVERSATIONS to build your COMMUNITY,
- And most of all, caring about the people around you, with no expectation of anything in return…
… will earn you the right to step back a bit later, AND still enjoy great results.
The thought leaders you follow who aren’t very active online now but have a large and loyal following…
… it’s because they’ve ALREADY earnt the attention and built the loyalty that will forgive pretty much anything now.
FILLING your bucket FIRST (giving) will ensure there’s plenty water available when you want to take (ask for the sale, withdraw, etc)
One of the best ways I know to build a highly-engaged online audience of your ideal clients, position yourself as an expert, and earn a great income… and fill up a whole lot of buckets is inside a SPECIFIC type of Facebook group.
… Serving up a skip full of value,
… Delivering a wow experience,
… and showing your community that they matter to you with NO expectations
So, when you do ask for something in return (the sale, download, etc), they will LOVE having the opportunity to invest and receive even more, or to give back to you.
For the past year, I’ve been helping my clients apply my “Big Money Small Audience” process in their Facebook groups…
… and I’ve written a Case-Study Report [PDF] that reveals the process and results that three of my clients have achieved from applying it in their own business.
You can get your hand on a copy of the Case Study for free, right now, here.
I’m excited to share this with you so you too can build and nurture a highly-engaged community of raving fans who love and respect you, attracting more leads and paying clients from Facebook in YOUR business.
See you on t’other side.
- Buy Facebook Ads? Not Yet! - April 19, 2019
- Authority Content: Consumer or Creator? - April 15, 2019
- You Are Not Good Enough! - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Group Admin? Read This… - April 5, 2019
- Are Paid Facebook Ads Essential to Generate Paying Clients? - March 23, 2019
- Behind the Scenes Stats from my Viral Lead Magnet - February 13, 2019
- If You’ve Been Hunting for Membership Software, Try This… - January 31, 2019
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018