My ex-husband used to get me to chat with the women he met online dating, so they’d want to meet and date him.
(Before we go any further, I want to make something clear.) I did NOT “string women along” as one person ranted at me in an email. Unlike me, he usually went from meeting women online to meeting them in person very quickly, usually no more than a couple of days. One they’d met, they “chat” was all his own!)
Anyroad, my hit rate was pretty high.
He got loads of yeses.
The reason – I’m bloody good at building emotional intimacy online.
Here’s the thing…
Instinctively we say yes to purchasing because of how it feels emotionally. Then we look to logic to validate the decision.
And to put that into the context of your building your audience online…
… It doesn’t matter if you put out loads of great content.
… It doesn’t matter if your programs and services are brilliant value and attractive to your ideal client.
… You (or someone) MUST spend the time in the comments of your posts or ads to build an emotional connection with your audience, or you’ll lose their attention.
If you’re not investing time and energy into these conversations, then just like online dating, don’t be surprised when your audience don’t say yes to you.
Facebook offers the most phenomenal opportunity to build, engage and monetise your audience, and in my FREE PDF, I’ll take you through the exact process that my clients applied to create an emotionally intimate relationship with their audience, which resulted in them selling 4216+ digital products and adding 36000 people to their email list.
You can get your copy of the PDF here, for free.
Have a read through the PDF, and get in touch if you’re excited about delivering a WOW experience in your Facebook group and increasing the emotional connection with your audience, then let’s chat about how I can help you succeed – or do it for you.
- Behind the Scenes Stats from my Viral Lead Magnet - February 13, 2019
- If You’ve Been Hunting for Membership Software, Try This… - January 31, 2019
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018
- Your Facebook Group Welcome Posts Are Cringe - December 3, 2018
- You Can Outsell Big Names on Facebook Who Don’t Understand This ‘Secret’! - December 3, 2018
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018
- A Savvy Way to Use Facebook Group Questions - August 22, 2018