My ex-husband used to get me to chat with the women he met online dating, so they’d want to meet and date him.
(Before we go any further, I want to make something clear.) I did NOT “string women along” as one person ranted at me in an email. Unlike me, he usually went from meeting women online to meeting them in person very quickly, usually no more than a couple of days. One they’d met, they “chat” was all his own!)
Anyroad, my hit rate was pretty high.
He got loads of yeses.
The reason – I’m bloody good at building emotional intimacy online.
Here’s the thing…
Instinctively we say yes to purchasing because of how it feels emotionally. Then we look to logic to validate the decision.
And to put that into the context of your building your audience online…
… It doesn’t matter if you put out loads of great content.
… It doesn’t matter if your programs and services are brilliant value and attractive to your ideal client.
… You (or someone) MUST spend the time in the comments of your posts or ads to build an emotional connection with your audience, or you’ll lose their attention.
If you’re not investing time and energy into these conversations, then just like online dating, don’t be surprised when your audience don’t say yes to you.
Facebook offers the most phenomenal opportunity to build, engage and monetise your audience, and in my FREE PDF, I’ll take you through the exact process that my clients applied to create an emotionally intimate relationship with their audience, which resulted in them selling 4216+ digital products and adding 36000 people to their email list.
You can get your copy of the PDF here, for free.
Have a read through the PDF, and get in touch if you’re excited about delivering a WOW experience in your Facebook group and increasing the emotional connection with your audience, then let’s chat about how I can help you succeed – or do it for you.
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019
- Algorithms and the Ever-Decreasing Facebook Post Reach - September 12, 2019
- Celebrating Our Highest Monthly Sales from Organic Facebook Marketing - August 7, 2019
- 17 Weird Quirks Very Few People Know About Me - July 11, 2019
- Introvert Facebook Group Owners be Like… - May 31, 2019
- How Introvert Coaches and Experts Sabotage Their Success Online - May 31, 2019
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019