Standing in the queue in the supoermarket last weekend, I was looking at the rack of gift cards next to the checkout.
Some gift cards enable the recipient to buy a ‘thing‘ from a specific retailer… M&S, etc.
Others mean the receipient can enjoy an experience… a meal out with friends, a trip to the theatre with their family, or a day racing a supercar around a track, for example.
People never forget how you made them feel.
Experiences invoke emotions which create memories.
A free online challenge is an “experience” lead magnet.
Instead of offering a ‘thing‘ as your lead magnet, (a PDF checklist, etc), you have an opportunity to deliver a WOW experience that makes a memory when your lead magnet is a free online challenge.
Think of your online challenge as:
… an event that your ideal clients travel from far and wide to attend. Unlike a ‘normal’ event where there might be a handful of people who are interested in what you offer, your challenge participants are all there for you.
… a showcase, where your ideal clients can get an inside peek into your expertise and personality.
… a deep connection, between you and your participants. Their journey from meeting you to liking, knowing, and trusting you is expedited.
When you’ve given them an experience with you, when they have FELT something with you, the chances of them choosing to work with you increase.
You’ll stand out from a crowd that they don’t have that same connection with.
You’ll be more memorable to them and they’ll take more notice of you.
Done well, your free online challenge is a powerful lead magnet for building your most engaged audiences of email and Messenger subscribers – long-term assets for your business…
… that brings you a consistent stream of inquiries, paying clients and raving fans – even if you have a small audience.
And inside my “Big Money, Small Audience” program, you’ll be guided, step by step, through how to create a compelling online challenge that your ideal clients will be eager to sign up for, will want to share with their friends, so you can stand out from the crowd online and attract more paying clients.
The program is delivered online, and covers:
Week #1: Planning your online challenge
- Choosing your challenge objective
- Designing your ideal participant and calling them in
- Mapping your customer journey and how your online challenge will gently flow towards your paid programs or services.
- Getting clarity on the mini-result that your challenge will deliver, and the topics you’ll cover to leave your participants both sated and hungry for more.
Week #2: Promoting your online challenge
- Crafting your promo copy
- Building your challenge registration process for email and Messenger
- Getting your challenge promo in front of the people who are most likely to want to participate
Week #3: Delivering your online challenge and WOW experience
- Creating and publishing your daily challenge content, including the free software I use
- The simple system I use to make it super easy for participants to access the daily challenges.
- The powerful ‘extra step’ that can increase the number of participants by 25%+ AFTER the live challenge has ended
- WOWing as the ‘host with the most’, delivering a supportive and memorable experience to your participants and elegantly seeding the next step
Week #4: Converting your online challenge participants into paying clients and raving fans
- The ‘bridge‘ step for inviting your challenge participants to continue working with you inside your paid program or service
- My inquiry tracking system and following up without being pushy
- Long-term relationship nurturing to further deepen your connection with your participants, so you continue to stay front of mind
- Automating your online challenge and creating an evergreen lead generation and sales conversion process for your business
- Attracting JV partners to promote your challenge to their audience and tracking partner registrations and sales
When you host an online challenge, you don’t have to worry about the reach of your posts or the size of your audience.
A deeper connection with fewer people will always outperform a big list who don’t care about you.
Relevance and intimacy is the key to building an engaged online audience of paying clients and raving fans online, and your free challenge will deliver on both counts – over and over.
Join the Big Money Small Audience program and create a compelling free online challenge that your dream clients will love and share with their friends, so you can deliver an amazing experience and attract more inquiries and paying clients.
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018
- Your Facebook Group Welcome Posts Are Cringe - December 3, 2018
- You Can Outsell Big Names on Facebook Who Don’t Understand This ‘Secret’! - December 3, 2018
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018
- A Savvy Way to Use Facebook Group Questions - August 22, 2018
- Earn the Right to Your Audience’s Attention - August 17, 2018
- Morning Routine: Doing it Your Way - June 28, 2018