There is a ‘general consensus’ is that you can only really say you’ve achieved success online when you’ve:
- -Built fully automated lead generation and sales conversion funnels
- -Systemised the day to day running of your business to remove yourself from the day to day client work
- -Turned your entire business into a series of passive, recurring income streams
But, what if you achieved that? Would you be truly happy? Would you feel a deep fulfillment at a soul level?
Is that what you REALLY want?
I’m not referring to how much you enjoy the doing of building your systemised, automated multiple passive income streams, but the point where you’ve automated the whole thing and virtually made yourself redundant.
Will you still be as excited about your business as you are now?
You see, there was a time when I thought a fully automated, systemised, recurring passive income machine is what constituted success online for me.
I created programs that deliver me income each month for very little investment of my time.
I bought into the concept of doing lots of “enrollment conversations” – where I could spend all day on the phone speaking to people and then upselling them into high-ticket programs – swallowing the myth that having clients who pay you a lot of money but don’t take much of your time is the ultimate dream.
But the idea of spending day after day on the phone ‘selling’ felt too mechanical. Certainly not fun.
Having lots of clients who I had very little day to day involvement with isn’t fun for me either.
When I look back at the past few years, the times when I’ve been most fulfilled, most in flow, and most excited about my business are when I am designing, promoting, filling and delivering programs where I get to work live with clients.
‘Live‘, as in a 2-way experience where I step up, play full in and do my best work, and there’s ongoing interaction, growth and results achieved fir them.
Maybe you feel the same?
Maybe you feel differently?
Whose vision of success online are you aspiring to? Is it yours? Truthfully?
It’s an amazing feeling seeing the notifications that cash has dropped into your bank account while you’ve been off doing something else.
But what is INCREDIBLE is when you are building a business in the way that most fills YOU up – not following someone else’s system or ‘ideal business model’.
Where selling feels no more difficult that having a chat with a friend about something you’re really excited to share.
In other words, screwing ‘should‘ and following your own, aligned path.
Want to create one signature program and have that deliver passive income over and over, forever? Do that.
Super creative and enjoy creating new programs and packages when you’re inspired to create them? Do that.
Want to systemise and automate your business so you can remove yourself from the day to day? Do that.
Just be sure that whatever goal you are working towards is YOUR goal – that you’re designing your aligned business that will fill you up at a soul level.
Because here’s the other thing… it’s SO easy to get sucked in to the latest ‘strategy‘ when you’re seeing people talking about the incredible results they’ve achieved from following this particular model.
It’s too easy to doubt yourself and question whether they know more than you – that their way is ‘right’ and your way is ‘wrong‘.
Well, it’s easy if you haven’t yet discovered how to tap into your own source of guidance and get into alignment, that is.
And once you’ve learned how to hear the guidance you’re being given, you’ll instantly be able to dismiss any shiny new thing that comes along if it isn’t in alignment with what you really, truly want for YOU.
You’ll know categorically when you’re on YOUR right path. You won’t want or need external validation – you’ll just know.
- 5 Reasons Why Coaches & Experts Stay Time And Cash Poor (& How To Fix It) - July 31, 2020
- You Can’t Think Your Way Out of Overwhelm - July 25, 2020
- Having a plan B for the plan B! - July 17, 2020
- The content procrastination trap (and an article about me!) - July 14, 2020
- First, you have to believe it! - July 4, 2020
- My Facebook ‘Tactics’ to Avoid - June 17, 2020
- Why I Buy Myself Anchor Gifts - May 20, 2020
- Generating Income from an Expert Business Long-Term - February 7, 2020
- 5 Introvert Traits You Don’t Need to Change to Succeed Online - January 16, 2020
- Take off Your Invisibility Cloak and You Will Be Seen on Facebook - November 12, 2019