Want to give your Facebook friends a gentle little reminder of what you do, regularly?
The Facebook ‘other names‘ feature is where you can add other names you are known by – such as your maiden name or nickname.
When you add relevant keywords as your Facebook nickname, any time one of your Facebook friends goes to tag someone with a name similar to your Facebook nickname, you will appear as a suggested tag.
You’ll see my ‘nickname‘ listed underneath my name in my personal Facebook profile, ‘The Social Marketing Queen‘.
Because I have set this up, my name appears as a suggested tag if any of my Facebook friends are tagging someone with ‘@soc‘, ‘@mar‘, or ‘@que‘ in their name.
By adding a nickname that relates to your business, you’ll be giving your friends a gentle reminder of what you do, regularly. 🙂
How to add your Facebook Nickname:
1) Click on your name at the top of Facebook to open your personal profile.
2) Click “Edit Profile” which is at the bottom of your cover image.
3) Look for “About Info“, then “Edit About Info”.
4) In the left hand side menu on the next page, select “Details About You“.
5) Then, “Add a Nickname“.
6) Enter the nickname you want to use, and tick the box, “Add to Top of Profile“.
Attract and enrol an endless stream of your DREAM clients into your aligned online program or offline services.
Want to stand out from the crowd online, build a personal brand, turn what you already know into an online training program or package of services, and discover the simple online marketing strategies that will attract and enrol an endless stream of enquiries, warm leads and your dream paying clients?
- Using Price Stacking to Convert More Sales from Premium Paying Clients - January 25, 2018
- Experts: How to Use Facebook Remarketing to Increase Your Visibility, Build Connection & Attract New Paying Clients - January 16, 2018
- A Lead Magnet That Gives Your Audience a Memorable Experience - October 17, 2017
- Should You Get Started with Facebook Instant Articles on Your Blog? - September 14, 2017
- Increase Facebook Video Viewers 85% When You Add Video Captions - August 25, 2017
- Remind Your Friends of Your Business: Facebook Nickname - August 24, 2017
- 4 Important Online Changes You Cannot Afford to Ignore - August 23, 2017
- Veronica Pullen… an A to Z Introduction - August 2, 2017
- 3 Reasons Messenger Bot Marketing Outperforms Facebook Posts - July 29, 2017
- Facebook Algorithm Update Changes How Posts Are Published - July 28, 2017