Want to give your Facebook friends a gentle little reminder of what you do, regularly?
The Facebook ‘other names‘ feature is where you can add other names you are known by – such as your maiden name or nickname.
When you add relevant keywords as your Facebook nickname, any time one of your Facebook friends goes to tag someone with a name similar to your Facebook nickname, you will appear as a suggested tag.
You’ll see my ‘nickname‘ listed underneath my name in my personal Facebook profile, ‘The Social Marketing Queen‘.
Because I have set this up, my name appears as a suggested tag if any of my Facebook friends are tagging someone with ‘@soc‘, ‘@mar‘, or ‘@que‘ in their name.
By adding a nickname that relates to your business, you’ll be giving your friends a gentle reminder of what you do, regularly. 🙂
How to add your Facebook Nickname:
1) Click on your name at the top of Facebook to open your personal profile.
2) Click “Edit Profile” which is at the bottom of your cover image.
3) Look for “About Info“, then “Edit About Info”.
4) In the left hand side menu on the next page, select “Details About You“.
5) Then, “Add a Nickname“.
6) Enter the nickname you want to use, and tick the box, “Add to Top of Profile“.
Attract and enrol an endless stream of your DREAM clients into your aligned online program or offline services.
Want to stand out from the crowd online, build a personal brand, turn what you already know into an online training program or package of services, and discover the simple online marketing strategies that will attract and enrol an endless stream of enquiries, warm leads and your dream paying clients?
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018
- A Savvy Way to Use Facebook Group Questions - August 22, 2018
- Earn the Right to Your Audience’s Attention - August 17, 2018
- Morning Routine: Doing it Your Way - June 28, 2018
- Bath Bombs and Truth Bombs | Online Visibility - June 15, 2018
- Spendaholics Guide to Facebook Advertising: 7 Ways You Are Spending Too Much for Your Facebook Ads - April 22, 2018
- Why Videos on Your Facebook Page Are Being Ignored… - March 29, 2018
- Boring Introductions in Networking Events and Groups - February 27, 2018
- Using Price Stacking to Convert More Sales from Premium Paying Clients - January 25, 2018