If you are posting videos on Facebook but do not add video captions, a good proportion of your audience will scroll past.
Because most people are accessing Facebook on a mobile app.
Many of them will be in public where having sound playing isn’t convenient.
Few of them will want to faff about with increasing the volume.
And yes, a minority will require the captions due to disability.
The total number of viewers watching your videos without sound could be as high as 85% of your audience!¹
Facebook and Nielsen found that 47% of the value of a video exists within the first 3 seconds.²
When you add video captions? You get to grab their attention.
Without video captions? Too late, they’ve already gone.
Facebook also discovered that adding captions increases viewing time by 12%.³
THEIR ATTENTION IS YOUR GOAL!
What if ALL the people who choose NOT to watch your non-captioned videos are YOUR BUYING AUDIENCE?
What if it is 85% of your buying audience you’re allowing to scroll past your video marketing?
What if you add video captions and gain an additional 85% of the sales your video marketing is generating?
LINKS TO SOURCES:
I get all my captions done at Rev.com for $1/minute. CLICK HERE to download a free coupon to get a 10 minute video captioned or transcribed for free.
- Why Paying Income Tax is a Privilege - January 18, 2021
- Do You Track Your Abundance? - January 8, 2021
- You have many more pages and chapters still to write - January 7, 2021
- [Episode 27] When Did You Last Do This? - January 4, 2021
- [Episode 26] Making Micro Decisions for Macro Success - December 28, 2020
- [Episode 25] Take the Friction Out of Your Buying Process and Make More Money - December 21, 2020
- [Episode 24] Delivering Online Programs: Interview with Vivienne Hill - December 14, 2020
- [Episode 23] The Secret Sauce to Make Your Promo Copy Sizzle! - December 7, 2020
- [Episode 22] Facebook Networking During Lockdown with Suzanne Dibble! - November 30, 2020
- [Episode 21] Why You Shouldn’t Discount on Black Friday! - November 23, 2020