If you are posting videos on Facebook but do not add video captions, a good proportion of your audience will scroll past.
Because most people are accessing Facebook on a mobile app.
Many of them will be in public where having sound playing isn’t convenient.
Few of them will want to faff about with increasing the volume.
And yes, a minority will require the captions due to disability.
The total number of viewers watching your videos without sound could be as high as 85% of your audience!¹
Facebook and Nielsen found that 47% of the value of a video exists within the first 3 seconds.²
When you add video captions? You get to grab their attention.
Without video captions? Too late, they’ve already gone.
Facebook also discovered that adding captions increases viewing time by 12%.³
THEIR ATTENTION IS YOUR GOAL!
What if ALL the people who choose NOT to watch your non-captioned videos are YOUR BUYING AUDIENCE?
What if it is 85% of your buying audience you’re allowing to scroll past your video marketing?
What if you add video captions and gain an additional 85% of the sales your video marketing is generating?
PS If you would like to attract your dream clients online with ease, spend your days doing work that fills you up, so you can make more (or all) of your income online…
… and you’re ready to join a gorgeous mastermind community who will be there to support you in your journey?
Then my Social Expert Mastermind Club is currently open to new members. Click here for all the info.
LINKS TO SOURCES:
I get all my captions done at Rev.com for $1/minute. CLICK HERE to download a free coupon to get a 10 minute video captioned or transcribed for free.
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018
- Your Facebook Group Welcome Posts Are Cringe - December 3, 2018
- You Can Outsell Big Names on Facebook Who Don’t Understand This ‘Secret’! - December 3, 2018
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018
- A Savvy Way to Use Facebook Group Questions - August 22, 2018
- Earn the Right to Your Audience’s Attention - August 17, 2018
- Morning Routine: Doing it Your Way - June 28, 2018