Do you have any videos on your Facebook page?
Videos you have uploaded that is, not if you’ve posted links to videos hosted elsewhere.
If so, pop over to your Facebook page now (on desktop) and check this out.
While you’re on your page, choose ‘insights‘ from the top menu.
Then, on the next page, choose ‘videos‘.
Click on any video in the list, and choose ‘video views‘.
Scroll down, and you’ll see two percentages:
- % who viewed your video with the sound ON
- % who viewed your video with the sound OFF.
If you’re using video in your Facebook marketing WITHOUT adding captions, the OFF percentage is the number of your audience who are seeing your videos but have no idea what you are saying!
Facebook’s own stats show the average % who scroll Facebook with sound off is 85%!
Which means, without captions, the return you can expect to achieve from the time, effort, and money you’ve invested in creating and promoting/advertising your video is LIMITED to only 15% of its potential!
I use Rev.com for all my video captions. They are human generated and have a very high accuracy.
Click Here to request a FREE $10 coupon from Rev.com – giving you 10 minutes of video captions (plus transcript) – for FREE!
Click Here to register for my FREE Facebook Visibility Challenge to discover how to attract and enrol a consistent stream of paying clients from Facebook.
- Behind the Scenes Stats from my Viral Lead Magnet - February 13, 2019
- If You’ve Been Hunting for Membership Software, Try This… - January 31, 2019
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018
- How Claire 11x’d Her Premium Package Offer - December 5, 2018
- Your Facebook Group Welcome Posts Are Cringe - December 3, 2018
- You Can Outsell Big Names on Facebook Who Don’t Understand This ‘Secret’! - December 3, 2018
- How to Add Video Captions in Facebook & Get a Free Transcript - August 27, 2018
- Dating my Ex Husband’s New Women: Building Emotional Connections - August 22, 2018
- A Savvy Way to Use Facebook Group Questions - August 22, 2018