Do you have any videos on your Facebook page?
Videos you have uploaded that is, not if you’ve posted links to videos hosted elsewhere.
If so, pop over to your Facebook page now (on desktop) and check this out.
While you’re on your page, choose ‘insights‘ from the top menu.
Then, on the next page, choose ‘videos‘.
Click on any video in the list, and choose ‘video views‘.
Scroll down, and you’ll see two percentages:
- % who viewed your video with the sound ON
- % who viewed your video with the sound OFF.
If you’re using video in your Facebook marketing WITHOUT adding captions, the OFF percentage is the number of your audience who are seeing your videos but have no idea what you are saying!
Facebook’s own stats show the average % who scroll Facebook with sound off is 85%!
Which means, without captions, the return you can expect to achieve from the time, effort, and money you’ve invested in creating and promoting/advertising your video is LIMITED to only 15% of its potential!
I use Rev.com for all my video captions. They are human generated and have a very high accuracy.
Click Here to request a FREE $10 coupon from Rev.com – giving you 10 minutes of video captions (plus transcript) – for FREE!
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019
- Buy Facebook Ads? Not Yet! - April 19, 2019
- Authority Content: Consumer or Creator? - April 15, 2019
- You Are Not Good Enough! - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Group Admin? Read This… - April 5, 2019
- Are Paid Facebook Ads Essential to Generate Paying Clients? - March 23, 2019
- Behind the Scenes Stats from my Viral Lead Magnet - February 13, 2019
- If You’ve Been Hunting for Membership Software, Try This… - January 31, 2019
- Lurking in Facebook Groups is Costing You Money! - January 3, 2019
- Why You’re Not Attracting Premium Paying Clients from Facebook - December 10, 2018