Are you looking for a captivating and engaging speaker for your event?
Veronica Pullen is an experienced public speaker on social media marketing, Facebook advertising, leveraging your knowledge into online programs, and running a business around your disability.
About Veronica Pullen:
Veronica helps coaches, trainers, consultants, mentors, speakers and service based business owners to attract and enroll an endless stream of their ideal clients online by standing out from the crowd and positioning themselves in their Category of One.
Unlike many other social media marketing ‘experts‘ that you’ll meet, Veronica walks her talk, with 100% of her own clients originating from relationships built and nurtured online.
She met her husband on Facebook and they live tweeted their wedding in 2011. Over 200 followers attended their wedding remotely, including a few celebrities; Duncan Bannatyne, Eamonn Holmes, Martin (Money Saving Expert) Lewis, The Subways, and Al Murray. They even received a personal congratulations from Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley during their ITV breakfast show on their wedding day.
Born with 60% hearing loss, diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of 12, it was the diagnosis of Retinitis Pigmentosa bringing an automatic revocation of her driving licence in 1996 that prompted her to move her social life online – starting the journey of building relationships on social media that has led her to building the expertise she shares with you today.
Having been booked as a keynote speaker three times, including being asked to return to the same event and keynote again the following year, Veronica has spoken in front of audiences ranging from five people to 700, speaking for durations ranging from ten to ninety minutes.
- Voted in top three speakers overall by attendees at the 3-day Small Business Success Summit – one of only two woman speakers at the event.
- Speaker at Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants Superconference – the only woman speaker at the event.
- Keynote Speaker for Horley Chamber Business Expo – twice.
- Keynote speaker for The Smart Enterprise “Suitability” Annual Expo – twice.
- Spoken to audiences ranging from 5 to 600+ people.
Feedback from Previous Clients:
Nick James, Small Business Success Summit Founder
“We were lucky enough to have Veronica speak at Eagle Radio’s Biz Breakfast event in Woking, Surrey. She was brilliant! Warm, engaging, knowledgeable and most of all made perfect sense!
We have had a great response from those who attended already and I would not hesitate to recommend booking Veronica to give practical and relevant advice to those wishing to improve their online presence.” Beverley Hunter – Eagle Radio Business Breakfast
“Veronica’s keynote seminar at Horley Local Business Expo was such a huge success and received such great feedback from the attendees that we invited her back to be our afternoon keynote speaker the following year!” Clive Howick – Vice Chairman, Horley And District Chamber of Commerce
“So inspirational, I want to hear it again. Please come back next year!” Laura Netley, Founder of The Smart Enterprise, Suitability Expo
“I booked Veronica as a social media expert to speak at my MasterMind group and was so impressed I asked her to get involved with several other projects. If you need a social media expert, Veronica is who you need.” David Hardisty APCTC Surrey
“For the majority of our club members, the realm of social media websites is foreign – so, we didn’t know quite what to expect from Veronica’s talk. What we got was an entertaining, illuminating and informative hour from a speaker who, obviously, knows her subject and is quick to react to her audience. Veronica realised immediately that most of us were retired and, therefore, adapted her presentation to concentrate more on the social side of such sites as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin rather than their business opportunities.
Veronica has overcome several disabilities to build her own business and her personality is truly inspirational. Having curve ball after curve ball hurled at her, rather than sit at home feeling sorry for herself, she has used social media to her advantage.
A most entertaining presentation provided by an inspirational lady.” Pulborough Computer Club
- Creator of the Social Marketing Profits Blueprint™ – 8 steps to profitable social marketing.
- Author of two online marketing books, available at Amazon.
- Winner of Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers, and Consultants “Small Business Coach of the Year” award.
- Winner of Entrepreneurs Circle “Surrey Entrepreneur of the Month” award – twice.
- Winner of Entrepreneurs Circle “Make it Happen” award.
- Winner of Theo Paphitis’ “Small Business Sunday” award.
- Winner of Entrepreneurs Circle “UK Entrepreneur of the Month“ award.
- Shortlisted in Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers, and Consultants “Trainer of the Year” award.
- Finalist in Entrepreneurs Circle Entrepreneur of the Year awards in “Marketing Campaign of the Year” category.
- Best performing referral marketer for the Small Business Success Summit – filling more places at the event than any of their other referrers (including some big name marketers!)
- Surrey Mirror monthly social media columnist for two years.
Images of Veronica in Action:
Videos of Veronica in Action:
On stage at the Small Business Success Summit in London, speaking to 400 coaches, trainers and consultants.
Full presentation: [43:57]
On stage at the Reebok Stadium in Bolton, speaking to 600+ small business owners at the Entrepreneurs Circle National Event.
Video showreel, compiled from my keynote talks at Horley Chamber Business Expo and the Suitability Conference
What attendees say:
“Riveting and humorous talk on social media from Veronica Pullen at Horley Business Expo. I liked her natural and engaging style” Dee Blick The Marketing Gym
“Veronica’s seminar was really useful with an excellent speaker!” Patti Thomas-Verweij, Orpheus Centre
“Hearing the experiences of Veronica was most useful” Sue Stagg, Surrey County Council
“It was great to listen to you this morning at LadiesRUs. You’re such an inspiration!” Rebecca Holloway
“I just wanted to say, your presentation at Suitability was fantastic! Very inspiring, useful and funny!” Lettice Wigby
“Veronica’s session was FANTASTIC!” Suitability 2013 attendee