In 2014, I spoke at an event in London called the “Small Business Success Summit”, in front of an audience of about 350 people.
One day, about 3 weeks after I had started promoting the event, the organiser Skype-d me…
“How are you selling SO MANY tickets? What am I missing?”
“I’ve sent a couple of emails, and posted a couple of times on Facebook“, I told him.
“Uh-huh. Is that it?”
“I have a Facebook ad running too.”
“That’ll be it” he said. He thinks I’m spending big on the ads.
After a brief pause, he asks the ‘million-dollar’ question:
“How much are you actually spending on the ads?”
“£1 per day!”
I so wish I had taken a picture of his face at this point!
“How on earth are you getting results like this from £1 a day?!”
Mile-Deep Marketing is how.
When you apply Mile-Deep Marketing principles to how you utilise Facebook, three things happen:
#1: You EARN your audience’s ATTENTION
When your posts or ads show up in your audience’s newsfeed, because you’ve already ‘Mile-Deeped’ with them, they care enough to stop scrolling and read or watch your content.
You stand out from the noise.
#2: You create a CONNECTION that earns your audience’s TRUST
When you make a recommendation, your endorsement carries weight.
#3: You magnify your AUTHORITY which increases your CONVERSIONS
Your authority in your topic is magnified, your teaching is their reference manual, and your name becomes synonymous with your area of expertise…
… bringing you regular recommendations, referrals and new paying clients from your Facebook marketing and advertising.
Mile-Deeping got me on stage at the Small Business Success Summit (and lots of other stages.)
It’s how I’ve grown my business from scratch online.
It’s how I make all our income through Facebook today…
It’s opened up so many amazing opportunities and brought me amazing clients, connections, friends, and referral and JV partners… worldwide!
And it’s how my husband was able to leave his full-time job to be here full-time too.
With, or without ads, you can ‘outsell’ the big names who don’t know the ‘secret’.
And… if you wanted to, you can do ALL of this without stepping foot outside your front door!
- Celebrating Our Highest Monthly Sales from Organic Facebook Marketing - August 7, 2019
- 17 Weird Quirks Very Few People Know About Me - July 11, 2019
- Introvert Facebook Group Owners be Like… - May 31, 2019
- How Introvert Coaches and Experts Sabotage Their Success Online - May 31, 2019
- Introverted Coach or Expert Marketing on Facebook? You Have an Advantage! - May 22, 2019
- Buy Facebook Ads? Not Yet! - April 19, 2019
- Authority Content: Consumer or Creator? - April 15, 2019
- You Are Not Good Enough! - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Group Admin? Read This… - April 5, 2019
- Are Paid Facebook Ads Essential to Generate Paying Clients? - March 23, 2019