It’s not very often that I get REALLY excited about new software, but Designrr is ROCKING my world right now!
Watch this short video I made to demonstrate how I have been using Designrr this weekend to create a new lead magnet eBook and 15 workbooks for my online programs – in very little time!
(Please read the bold “IMPORTANT PLEASE READ” paragraph at the bottom of the page before purchasing)
Buy Designrr at the launch price here: http://veronicapullen.co.uk/buydesignrr
There are two ways you can create PDFs with Designrr:
- Copy and paste from Word (Pro version)
- Paste a link to a published blog post
- Write your eBook copy as normal, including adding hyperlinked text, but don’t add images to the Word document.
- Select all > copy.
- Open Designrr > new project > import manually.
- Paste your text into the box, and you will notice that all bold/italic/underline formatting has been retained.
- Click on next > choose your template – either one of theirs or one you’ve saved previously.
- Give your project a name and enter.
- You will be taken to the dashboard where you can add other elements (images etc), edit the font/size/colour (a dozen or so fonts are included natively, but you can import Google fonts at the click of a button), change the cover image by choosing from the copyright free stock library or upload your own (I created my eBook cover image in Canva using their A4 template and uploaded it into Designrr) – pretty much all of the areas of the PDF are editable.
- When you’re done editing, save, then click on the ‘publish’ button to view and download the PDF.
- Next, return to the dashboard, and you will see the options to create a 3D cover graphic for your PDF at the click of a button, and you can save your newly completed project as a template. That means you can simply select the template next time you create a new project, to have all of your design settings applied instantly.
Create PDFs in Designrr by copying and pasting the link to a published blog post:
- Open Designrr > new project > paste blog post URL.
- Click on next > choose your template.
- Follow steps 5-8 above.
Buy Designrr for $27 here: http://veronicapullen.co.uk/buydesignrr
What does Designrr cost?
During the launch period, you can purchase lifetime access to Designrr for a one-off cost.
Post-launch, it will only be offered on a monthly subscription, starting at £37/month.
The Basic version of Designrr is $27. For this you get the full program, the ability to add 3x blog posts to each PDF, and a limited image library.
Pro is +$97 (Buy Basic for $27, then on the next page you will be invited to upgrade to Pro for an additional $97). I purchased Pro because I wanted to import from Word, and it also includes access to a larger image library.
Agency is (I think) +$297 and you’ll need this if you want to sell your PDFs, or if you wish to use Designrr to create PDFs for clients.
Designrr was created by a UK guy, who I discovered yesterday also created the last bit of software I got excited about (Headlinrr – spot the pattern! LOL). Their customer service has been top notch so far, including having a ‘send the team a message‘ chat box within the dashboard. Replies are sent within 2-3 hours.
I highly recommend Designrr if you want to create professional designed PDFs for your lead magnets, paid program workbooks, fact sheets, event information – or any other kind of PDF – and don’t want the costs or time involved in hiring a graphic designer.
Buy Designrr at the launch pricing here: http://veronicapullen.co.uk/buydesignrr
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Pro and Agency levels of Designrr are UPSELLS from the Basic level. That means, you buy Basic for $27, then pay an ADDITIONAL $97 for Pro, and Agency is an ADDITIONAL $197 from Pro.
So, to be absolutely clear:
- Basic is $27
- Pro is $27 (for Basic) PLUS $97 (for Pro)
- Agency is $27 (for Basic) PLUS $97 (for Pro) PLUS $197 (for Agency)
PS I have no idea when the launch period is ending! Yesterday the timer on the sales page was showing me 13 hours remaining, but this morning the clock has reset to 21 hours! I can’t find any official info on when the launch is over, so if you know you want Designrr in your life, grab it now.
I want you to know that I am an affiliate for the Designrr software, and when you purchase the software via any of the links on this page, there is NO additional cost to you but I will receive a commission payment directly from the developers. If you do not wish for me to receive this payment, please buy direct from their website by clicking here.